Saturday, January 16, 2010

Step By Step Makeup Tips Hair, Makeup Help? Pictures Included [:?

Hair, Makeup help? Pictures included [:? - step by step makeup tips

Dokeee Okee ..

To smooth out the hair at night, which naturally increases curly, and I played in the morning, simple does not it? Not so. I Spay prevented in different things, and that hair the same texture, but I always end cap or my hair just poofier, even if you change even if I try to straighten or flip, I would be able to obtain PIN straight hair.


What color eyeliner is best for the eyes that change color to bluish-green? I want more blue than green.

And what is the best way to do eyeliner?
I usually black above and below, but I hear that the eye can appear smaller?
Anddd What color hair do my eyes, the skin looks so beautiful?
Or highlights / lowlights.
Heres a Picturaaa of the Mwah:


* Please include tips on eyeliner, and what is the best step by step makeup tips? Including foundations, and bla bla bla. [:

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/soccergyrl423/Photo8-3.jpg
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/soccergyrl423/2135166.jpg
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/soccergyrl423/n40500807_33634806_6718.jpg
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/soccergyrl423/Photo12-2.jpg
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/soccergyrl423/Photo10-1.jpg

* Do you like my hair better up or down?
Thus, hairstyles, [[section]], but it would look, the style is best for me?

Thank you soo muchhh yall! = P

--
Brook-E

13 comments:

^_^ said...

i lovee her hair in the first picture and I love the way your eyeliner ^ _ ^

Jeremy Hale said...

Your hair looks nice. Do not change. And the same thing for makeup. Probably is a little hard on the eye make-up, but not bad. Do nothing. Then again, his face was schrunched in these photos

Jeremy Hale said...

Your hair looks nice. Do not change. And the same thing for makeup. Probably is a little hard on the eye make-up, but not bad. Do nothing. Then again, his face was schrunched in these photos

Jeremy Hale said...

Your hair looks nice. Do not change. And the same thing for makeup. Probably is a little hard on the eye make-up, but not bad. Do nothing. Then again, his face was schrunched in these photos

Alfred Ja said...

Wtf are you doing with thy mouth ...

Andrea B said...

ooh please do not look
They look like a demon

Monty Python's Flying Circus said...

U bother me.

iloveu..... said...

I like ur hair
in the last pic u look like Miley Cyrus

Taylor D said...

u put eyeliner on .. Hair and very good UR looks good, but

Taylor D said...

u put eyeliner on .. Hair and very good UR looks good, but

Taylor D said...

u put eyeliner on .. Hair and very good UR looks good, but

have no fear, will is here ! said...

I agree with the first answer-er, you look like miley Cryus when your hair in a ponytail, very pertty - Don `t make faces and how the images first or second, it seems very .. .. a charm.


If you love black eyeliner, then you love the color of plum eyeliner. ;
If you want your eyes see can be applied to black and black eyeliner on the upper eyelids, lower eyelids, dream bigger.


- And you get side swept bangs? :)

katislov... said...

I love your hair in place.
but its cute anyway.
My hair is curly i oober too dry or straighten.
the heat is not really good for the hair and the damage they cause split ends.
Almay eyeliner to different colored eyes.
brown is more natural, can actually see purple Kool.
If you want your eyes look bigger
only the line and the outer edges of the center line and not the inner eye
I love your hair dark.
And I do not think you need a make-up tips to make your face is enough
I'm more of a physical
So I have lots of good advice, because I think they are all, as it is
But a little lipstick myabe
Burt's Bees Pomegranate Chapstick adds color and not sticky
You should try it
maybe

Post a Comment